jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

Exercise 1-A



In this exercise I want to focus on the relation of nature with architecture. We should, as an architects, integrate the nature into our proyects instead obviating or destroying it, as did Dominique Perrault in Villa Saint-Cast, and this way improving the architectural value of our work.

We can learn from the nature many things and incorporate them in our proyects, such as tree or dunes structures, tours of the rivers, the humidity control of the plants; and also, properly combinated with the architecture can transmit us unique and interesting fealings to each person due to the interaction of nature and architecture: changes powerfully the vision of the space we have in a building or a landscape, like adding vines, that visually changes the material of a surface; making part of trees to the inside design to create internal interactions with the nature; or building the house in the interior of a hillside, that makes us feel like the house is part of nature.

I'm not sure at all how my video will be, but I think to put put some clips that can express these feelings of the combinacion of the nature and the architecture.

5 comentarios:

  1. I think like you. The nature has a big relation with architecture. We come from the nature, for this reason i thik your idea of including the structures of nature to do news architectures, this can remember us where we come from. I would like to see example of structures or something similar.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree, in the cities where we live, the green areas are being changed by concrete, witch it's a big problem. In your final video I would like to see more examples about integration of the nature in the architecture. And I think you should open the nature concept, including things like the sea, which is very important in our city

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I agree with you, we should integrate nature and architecture. There are a lot of benefits we would gain from it. As Nerea wrote I would like to see exemples too.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I think so too. Saving and integrating the nature is really important. I am sure you will find a lot of good examples for integrated nature in architecture because a lot of architects already worked on this topic. I am looking forward to see your film.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I so some TED talks about combination between architecture and nature in technical way, not only about enjoying views and being happy because of that.
    Nature has often the fimples and most ecological, energy savig solution for our ploblem. I thing that you schould make a research and then maybe say something or write to express the idea by words. :)

    ResponderEliminar