jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

Exercise 1A



 

Harmony is not only due to the presence of similarities, completely different things, conceptually and physically, can live together in harmony. But how? Being respectful of the others, of what already exists, integrating, gaining value because of each other. Combining different things to make a new one.
 The owners of the house in Lège and its architects had respect for the place they were building in, for the dunes and the vegetation, even including the trees in the house.  Architecture needs be in harmony with its contest but this does not mean it shouldn't have a personality, instead it should bring value to the landscape. When everything is in harmony then people would feel more peaceful and less stressed, they would relax mentally and physically.
The video shows short clips of different things combined together to build a new landscape.

3 comentarios:

  1. I like very much the idea that different things can create a new one. I think this is the way to the future. I like your way to think

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree. Nature needs to be part of the architecture construction, like in house Legè. If we do this, we don't just improve the beauty of the house, the people who lives in can be on peace with the nature, the vegetación, and can have more health. I would like to see how you going to put that things together.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I feel like Lara, it is hard for me to see in this video the idea what you are talking about, boy I understand that it is hard to find this connection in Alicante, and that makes me even more curious of the final video :)

    ResponderEliminar