viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2016

Exercise 1a

This is the storyboard for my final video:
https://flipagram.com/f/wd5aRAjkHr
Inspired by the song technicoulour Beat by Oh Wonder, in my final video I am walking up the hill to Santa Barbara castle in the morningdawn. This part o the video is filmed black and white as it is alomst dark. I will be sitting down and watching the sunrise. When the sun appears above the horizon the city will be coloured by the light.
My three examples of sories of houses show that a house is not always black and white, a empty case, but defined by its residents, bringing life into this case.

5 comentarios:

  1. I love who you create the video, in terms of music and drawings. They are very nice. The way you connect the three houses is really interesting. I want to see how are you going to do the next video with all your ideas

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like your idea for the final video, I'm looking forward to see it ! I like your idea of architecture and how you linked the tree houses.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your idea and your trailer is really interesting. Mabe you can integrate your drawings in your final film? because I really like them.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I really like your video and from what you anticipated of the final version I will like it too. It's interesting the idea of bringing life and colour to an house through its residents.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the way how you did this video and I think you should develop this idea in your final one. And the topic is realy interesting and metaphorical. And I love the fact that music inspired you to take into the consideration this topic.

    Besos

    ResponderEliminar