jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

Exercise 1, first ideas




The main purpose of my work is to analyze architecture as something that unfolds around the people. Adapt the architecture to the person and not be the one who must comply with the space given. A clear example is the Villa Anbar, where the architect decides to create the space according to the woman.

So that, I wanted to make a short video, as well as drawings, in which I try to show the feeling that architecture involves the body. In the video, I show small clips, where the majority of people that appear are women. My intention has been to show that the architecture borns inside ourselfs (from the inside to the outside). Also on the drawings, I wanted to show the feeling that we are architecture. Therefore I have warped the person using geometric figures.

These are very basic ideas, using different tools. And for the final video I will work with the same idea of architecture, but also adding the landscape, and be more precise. 




FINAL VIDEO




María Verdú

6 comentarios:

  1. I really like the idea to connect the human to the architecture to create something more personal, also the images work really well with your idea!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The idea of architecture shaping from the human, inside to outside as you said, it's really appealing. I think it's a nice matter to explore, and really wide. I'll watch your video with great interest.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I want work with the human too and I really like your topic. I think that explore this issues are so important in the architecture. You have had a good idea

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Making architecture which fits people is really important. I am looking forward to see your film and how you connected all your ideas.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Letting feelings define architekture is a great point of view. I like the basic Ideas you are having at the moment and I will look forward to you final video when you put them all together.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Wow, I see that we are thinking in very similar way. I was even looking for moving Earth for my video, and finnaly decided that I will draw it by myself.

    I relly enjoy the way you present your thoughts and your video is just amazing. But I do not only like the form but also this what you are saying.I love the idea of designing personalised architecture.

    I'm waiting for final video :D

    ResponderEliminar