viernes, 30 de septiembre de 2016

Exercise 1A

 I want to show how big and differential this world is and how human being is lost in it. With no real contact to its family, lonely person, who thoughtless follows one aspect of tradition in the same time forgetting other, more important one. 

Main character will be a dreamer who wants a better world. She thinks that this is possible by architecture. I want to express influence which architecture has on people minds, question which it asks, without using worlds (I will use them but architecture doesn't).




For this video I will use an animation which I want to draw (it will be my first try in this subject), and videos which I made in Alicante. I want to express inner monologue of main character, but I'm not sure yet I if will do it by my own voice or I will make subtitles.


Houses: 

Villa Anbar in Dammam, by Peter Barber

The U-House in Tokyo, by Toyo Ito

The Naked House in Kawagoe, by Shigeru Ban

 

 

 

7 comentarios:

  1. I really like your idea, your topic is grat. I think that your video has to transmit the feeling of the person and do it by your own voice can transmit a lot!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think your idea is really original, and I agree Nerea, if you want to make your protagonist as a dreamer, maybe you should use your own voice making it as the thoughts of that dreamer and it will be really good!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love the idea of using your own animation in the video. The drawings you uploaded to the blog are very neat, I like the way you draw. So, in my opinion, go for it, it doesn't matter if you never try it before. And as my class mates said, it would be great if you use your own voice to define the character of the dreamer.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I like your idea and i think the drawings fit really good to what you want to say. But in my opinion the music you chose needs to be a bit more quiet and slow to create this feeling of dreaming.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I really like the idea of the main character. It gives the video a personal touch away from the modern cold architecture.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I think your idea is really great and its going to be so nice to see your video where you will be talking about people minds and architecture. I think its a good topic and maybe the video of alicante is not as powerful as the idea, but I really like it. Maybe you should read the book "architecture of happiness" which talks about somethings related to your project. It's going to be great!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Your idea of showing the influence of architecure these days is really interesting and an actual topic. Expressing your thoughts by drawing animations will be a difficult task, but I am looking forward to see the result.

    ResponderEliminar