jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

Project 1A

PROJECT 1B
I decided to focus on the area where I live, and recording videos and taking pictures of all the different places, details, people.... that we usually she:



PROJECT 1A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUhSW0YqVFM

In this short video I show how I want to make more or less my project, taking pictures of different places and people or animals, the main aspects we have to study about when we think about architecture. 
First of all, we should try to improve landscapes (not destroying it) as Lacaton & Vassal did in House in Lège. Our main purpose would have to be making beautiful the ugly places and making more and more beautiful the good landscapes; saving the nature and allowing people to enjoy it. 
Then, we should understand what each type of person likes, doing our projects specially for them, taking into account their tastes and needs. 
I would also like to introduce some aspects about shadows or lights or both of them, I don't know... but my principal project is this that I have explain: landscape and people. 
Maria Domenech

3 comentarios:

  1. A really good start to the video making already, by maybe showing and making use of precedents to help express your idea further it could help benefit the final video?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I really like the beginning of the video, showing how many different landscapes are around us. I'm also interested to see the aspects of the game between light and shadows. Will you put some written or audio explanations? Maybe they can help us understand your video even better. Looking forward to see it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's similar to the idea that I express on my video. We need to be in care with the nature and respect it, including it into our architecture.

    Also, as we respect the nature, we need to understand the people who's going to live there. I think these two thinks combined can become any proyect to a good proyect of Architecture.

    ResponderEliminar