jueves, 29 de septiembre de 2016

Exercise 1A







In my video, I would like to focus on the details of architecture. How every building gets his appearance through thousands of small parts, which get connected to one big picture.
If just one detail is changed, it will change the appearance of the whole building. How the position of every wall, every window and even every brick stone effects the overall picture.
In my opinion the importance of these details needs to be considered more in recent projects, because most of the architecture is just build as simple and cheap as possible, what creates cold and unindividual architecture. I consider it to be important, that an architect is aware of why something is placed exactly in the position it is placed and nowhere else because in my opinion everything is supposed to have a meaning.
I thought about getting some smaller parts of films and pictures, which focus first on the details and then zoom out and show more of the buiding, to point out how our expectation of the whole building gets influenced even by small fragments. And therefore how important the tiniest part of architecture could be.
The video I added is really simple and should just give you a first idea of how I would like to work.


5 comentarios:

  1. I find very interesting your work, I agree with you. The details are very important in the building overview. In the video I would like to see different examples of this. How a simple building can be very beautiful, due to its details, an how a building can be worsened by its details

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your work because shows a different view and I am curious to see it will be develop. But I don't like the technics you used...screenshots... and the music? :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I think is a good topic to talk about. There are some architects that design every detail, and that's so important in the final proyect. I think if an architect let the design of the windows, of the baseboard, of anythink to a guy that isn't an active part of the proyect can be so bad for the building and how the differents parts of the house are interconnected each others. Good topic!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's true the details are very important for us as architects. We're known because of
    our perfectionistic character, so it must be because we think in all of them. You can do a great work with that topic!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Your topic is really different to the topics the others have chosen. It is detailled and shows exactly, which part of architecture you like working with. I am really looking forward to see the result of your video!

    ResponderEliminar